Net proceeds of fundraising events and 100% of all donations raised by PYPP are used to support the parenting, educational, health, or daily living needs of YPP parents and their children. Funds may be used to support YPP activities such as the following:
- $50 – Supports a young parent in obtaining a provisional driver’s licence
- $100 – Helps assess developmental milestones of a child at risk
- $150 – Allows a young parent to commence re-engagement with education
- $250 – Funds parenting and life skills workshops
- $500 – Facilitates intervention of Health Specialists for children experiencing developmental delays
- $1000 – Supports a young family in transitioning to independent living.